What is Candida Overgrowth?
October 12, 2021
Candida is a type of yeast and a variety of fungal species. Many types of yeast can live in your body. Monilia albinos, or Candida for short, are the most common and well-studied form of yeast. Most people don’t see yeast overgrowth as anything but a fungus, and so they just sit down with it.
To aid in digestion and nutrient absorption, candida can be found in the mouth and intestines. The great bacteria in your gut and your immune system keep it under control.
Also Read: Is There Any Limit to Tradelines
Brain Fog and Candida Overgrowth
Candida colonized in your stomach lives off sugar and ferments it to make energy. Another sign of candida overgrowth that is common is intense sugar cravings.
Many of the chemical byproducts of fermentation can be toxic. Two of these chemicals, ethanol, and alcohol, are particularly toxic to your brain and nervous system.
Here are some of the ways acetaldehyde can cause brain fog and cognitive impairment
- RBCs carry a low medium of oxygen to the brain.
- A deficiency of nutrient B1, which is crucial for brain function, can cause a problem
- Chronic alcoholism and Alzheimer’s can cause nerve cell damage in a similar way.
Fatigue and Brain fog
People with yeast overgrowth may experience fatigue and brain fog, possibly due to inflammation in the GI tract. Corticosteroids, our stress hormone, is produced by the yeast overgrowth in the GI tract. These conditions can eventually lead to chronic fatigue.
Also, candida can produce toxins such as ethanal or gliotoxin that may have an impact on the nervous system, joints, and muscles. We often see fungus mixed with brain fog, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other pain syndromes such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
How to Get Rid of Candida Overgrowth
You can stop brain poisonings by getting Candida under control. This will allow you to restore optimal brain function and eliminate brain fog.
Here’s how you can join an online community of candida-fighting people.
- Step 1. You can eliminate foods that are likely to feed candida from your diet. This includes limiting sugar, alcohol, and carbohydrate similar to fruits, starchy vegetables, and grains. This also includes avoiding all hard food.
- Step 2.Take supplements that can destroy Candida’s cell wall cells to combat candida. Rose Wellness is the best option for you if you have this condition.
- Step 3.Take a high-potency probiotic to help your gut repopulate with healthy microorganisms. To help you fight Candida, I recommend a probiotic supplement that contains one hundred billion colony-forming units (CFUs). This will restore your gut’s healthy microorganisms balance.
How to treat Candida
There are several proven methods to prevent Candida infection from growing. Your gut bacteria balance is maintained by eating healthy foods.
High sugar intake, high carb intake, or high intake of dairy can all encourage Candida and other harmful microorganisms growth. Too many of these foods can lead to infection and suppress your immune system. This will only increase growth and infect you. There are many foods that can increase good bacteria and stop Candida growth.
These foods can help combat Candida infections:
- The oil of Coconut is enriched with lauric and caprylic acids
- Curcumin is a substance that may reduce or kill Candida yeasts
- Xylitol is a substance that decreases Candida’s ability to adhere to surfaces and can cause infection
- Aloe vera may inhibit Candida’s mouth
- Pomegranate contains plant compounds that fight Candida yeasts