[Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code in Outlook -Solution Guide to Fix This Issue
October 15, 2020
Microsoft Outlook—one of the best email desktop applications, plays an important role in meeting the information and communication needs of millions by providing them the opportunity to send and receive emails to each other with its well-organized mail management system. Many people even use it as a platform to configure their other email accounts in order to avoid ‘webmail issues’ and to manage all their email accounts together from one place, that too without any hassle.
However, that’s not it! Outlook even provides multiple options like managing emails in the inbox, search folders, calendar appointments, tasks, reports, personal data, contacts, and notes, etc. So, with due respect to the benefits that MS Outlook offers to its users, one can say that how difficult it can be for the users to deal with the situation if any sort of error occurs in Outlook. Unfortunately, with the occurrence of random errors like “[Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]”, everything comes to a standstill.
Thus, having this in mind, we’ve come out with this blog that contains a solution guide about the same i.e., how Outlook users can fix “[Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” this error code that might occur due to the following factors—
- When the employee or user continuously uses multiple Outlook accounts without clearing its cache.
- If the employee or user is not using Microsoft Outlook’s web application.
- If your Outlook version is not compatible with your computer.
- And, last but not least, if the software application corrupted while downloading MS Outlook or the incomplete installation process.
Solution for Error code [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
So, all those users and employees who have recently encountered this error code while using MS Outlook can take help from the following below-mentioned solutions to troubleshoot this particular error code completely!
1. Fix for [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Log out from all Configured Email Accounts
Sometimes, the habit of using multiple email accounts on your MS Outlook at the same time might cause conflict in the smooth functioning of all your accounts. So, it is suggested that first, you can try logging out from all your email accounts, and then, you can try logging with your main account to get rid of this error code.
And, for a quick solution, you can even use the ‘Web-based Application Version of Outlook’ to sign-in from the light-edition with all your registered account details in MS Outlook.
2. Fix for [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Clear Cache and Cookies of MS Outlook Application
To be precise, clearing the unnecessary data, junk files, cache, and cookies of an application can ensure its better functioning so clear the same of your MS Outlook application as well as your web browser. Then, try to close and re-open your MS Outlook program to assure whether the error has been resolved or not.
Along with that, if you want, you can even clear the cookies from the ‘Temp’ folder and the caches from ‘Prefetch’ and all this you can do by pressing the ‘Windows + R’ button.
3. Fix for [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Use Auto Repair Tool
- To use it, first, open the ‘Windows Control Panel’ and then, click on the option of ‘Programs and Attributes’ from the given list of options.
- After that, locate the ‘Outlook application’ from there in order to select the ‘Edit’ function.
- Once you select it, click on the ‘Repair’ button and simply wait until the Outlook application gets repaired.
- Now, all you have to do is open the Outlook application as soon as you’ll get the ‘Repair successful’ message on the screen to check if the encountered error code gets fixed or not.
4. Fix for [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Uninstall and Reinstall the Outlook Program
To do so, you need to go to the ‘Control Panel’ and have to look for the ‘Programming and apps’ option.
Once you’re able to locate it, click on the same in order to open it and to further click on the ‘Microsoft Office 365’ button.
Then, all you have to do is just follow the on-screen instructions that prompt on your screen to finally uninstall the application.
Once you’re done with the uninstallation process, get yourself again registered with MS Outlook on the official Microsoft website and download the same to reinstall it.
5. Fix for [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Update the Outlook to The latest Version
- In order to update Outlook with the latest version, you need to begin the process by launching the MS Outlook on your computer.
- Then, click on its ‘File Section’ from the top-left corner of the screen in order to choose the ‘Office Account’ option.
- After that, if your MS Outlook needs an update then, you’ll see the ‘Update’ option there and all you have to do is just click on the same option while making sure that you’ve a strong internet connection to update your Outlook application.
- In the end, just wait until the latest version of your MS Outlook downloads and once it gets finished, begin its installation process by following the on-screen instruction prompts.
That’s it! Once you perform the steps of the above-explained measures correctly then, you’ll definitely be able to get rid of this “[Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” Outlook error code once and for all.