While selecting the best web hosting provider, you should always check if you get easy-to-use features from them. What matters is the intuitive interface, as it helps in quickly managing your site in a smooth manner. Most web hosts try designing a control panel that offers high power and usability but just a few of them can provide features same as cPanel.
cPanel or any control panel offers a front-end interface to manage different tasks of your website which include managing emails, creating FTP accounts, databases and more.
However, it is not that simple to install the interface and start with it. cPanel is modified by many web hosts so that they can make it better.
Before moving into details of the review of the hosts, let’s understand what is cPanel? Many times cPanel is considered as a short form of “control panel” and it is true, but the term cPanel is actually a product. Though it is just a control panel it is termed to be as one of the best control panels for web hosting.
cpanel hosting is termed to be good because it is easy to use. You get a clean, icon-based layout to control your site for your website management with cPanel. Moreover an all-in-one feature is present that provides a surprising amount of power without overpowering newbies.
The interface represents icon-based operating systems and provides the best user experience. If you are a newbie to web hosting, it is very easy to find that way to use it with the help of stacking categories and icons as a way to search for your requirements.
Thus, it is one of the most powerful interfaces that can be seen. For WordPress users, it offers easy to manage several aspects of your site without the need to login into the WP backend. The point is that you get a descriptive interface with several options.
Simply speaking, cPanel is the best way to manage your site. cPanel is compatible with Linux and this is the reason it is easily run on most servers because of plenty of power and the whole suite offered in an user-friendly interface.
MilesWeb was started in 2012 and is an independent web hosting company. The company was founded by three folks that have a vast knowledge about web hosting. Their headquarters are based in Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
The company took no time in expanding its services across the world and has gained popularity globally.
Currently, it serves over 20,000 customers and this number is increasing rapidly. All types of web hosting services are available with them. It means they serve all types of businesses with their web hosting services such as shared, VPS, reseller, dedicated, WordPress, cloud and application hosting.
cPanel Web Hosting Features
- Free Domain Registration: You won’t need to spend anything extra on domain registration? It is easy to migrate to MilesWeb as they offer a free domain name with their cPanel web hosting plans. They help you in saving your time as well as money to register a domain name from another hosting provider.
- Free Website Migration: Migration can be done at your preferred time. MilesWeb’s team does the migration for you with complete data security. They migrate your website without charging you extra. Their team is well-experienced in website migration and ensures that all data is safely migrated during the process.
- Pure SSD Storage: Their servers are configured with SSD drives that store the data faster. Using flash technology, the process of data storage becomes faster with SSDs. This also increases your website’s performance.
- Free SSL Certificate: You don’t need to worry about your website’s security with them. They offer free SSL certificates on every website hosted on their servers. It not only secures your website but also improves your website’s ranking as well as trust among your visitors.
- Secure Email Accounts: You can create unlimited email accounts with their cPanel hosting plans. You get the support for IMAP/POP3 accounts and enable customized spam filtering, setting up of email forwarders, etc. Email can be easily accessed with the help of webmail.
- cPanel Control Panel: Your web hosting management is made easy with cPanel. Whether you want to manage your emails, domains, website, sub-domains and databases it can be done with cPanel. Moreover, even your website security, speed and spam control can be easily managed with cPanel.
- 1-Click Installer: The 1-click installer tool allows installation of 400 applications using their 1-click installer tool, Softaculous. You can install the apps just within a few minutes with 1-click. You get to install applications such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Free Website Builder: Your website can be built on your own with the free website builder tool. You just need to drag and drop the elements in the theme selected and launch your website instantly.
- Website Backup and Restore: They provide automated daily cloud backup that help in taking the backup of your files, folders and databases. However, you need to pay extra for their website backup and restore feature.
- Built-in Page Caching: Also, the APC, xCache and OpCache offered on their servers improves the page load speed. When you enable caching, it delivers the web pages faster to your website visitors.
- Latest PHP and MySQL: You get a more secure and stable environment for your website with the latest versions of PHP and MySQL databases.
- Datacenter Choice: Their servers located in the state-of-the-art datacenter facility with multi-tiered network offer the best uptime. Select the server location as per your target audience.
Of course, cPanel should be your first choice when it comes to selecting a web hosting option. MilesWeb is popular for its web hosting services as well as trustworthy as their key focus is to cater their customers with all significant hosting requirements. Moreover, their customer support team is very friendly.