Have you ever faced an error [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] with Outlook? If yes, then you are at the right place as here you are going to get the required solution. Here you will get every information you need about this error code, why you face it, and how to fix it.
Outlook is one of the useful applications launched by Microsoft. It not only lets you send or receive emails but it is also a well-organized mail management system. MS Outlook is one such email service that offers more features than other available options such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
The most amazing features that Outlook offers are calendar appointments, tasks, contacts, notes, management of personal data, and others. That is the reason, Outlook is used on a large scale by employees as well as large businesses to manage their day-to-day activities more efficiently.
While performing routine tasks, it is possible to face certain error codes out of nowhere and one such error code is [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] that has been frequently faced by Outlook users.
Error [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55]- The Causes
Before you begin to fix the error code, let’s know why this error occurs in the first place so that you can prevent it from occurring in the future:
- The most common reason to face [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error code with Outlook is if you are using multiple Outlook accounts without clearing the cache.
- This can even happen when Outlook is conflicting with other software present on your PC.
- Your computer is not supporting the current version of Outlook, hence you are getting error [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] on the screen.
- Outlook has not been installed correctly and the faulty configuration is causing the error.
Error [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55]- The Solutions
Once you know the causes, it is the right time to start applying the solutions as per the reason due to which you are facing the error coder [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55]. Have a look at the solutions below and apply what suits your situation:
- Clear the Cache and Cookies
One of the easiest ways to fix [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error with Outlook is to get rid of the complete cache and cookies of your browser. This will remove all the broken data and you can freshly restart your browser. After clearing the cache and cookies, try to use Outlook again or if you are using multiple accounts, then close them all and check if it fixes the error.
- Update Outlook
Next step to fix [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error is to update your Outlook to the latest version. If you run your MS Office setup and there is an older version installed, you will be required to get the latest version and the following steps will guide you about how you can update the Outlook program:
- Check if the latest version is available for Outlook and then install it on your device.
- Once you are done with the installation, restart your device, then open Outlook and check if the error got resolved.
- Even if you are facing [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error while using Outlook on your phone, you can update the app to fix it.
- Use the Web Version of Outlook
Another way out to fix [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] Outlook error is you can try to use the web version of Outlook if the error is appearing on the app. This error can also appear when you use an old browser as that will be incompatible with the Outlook web app i.e. the web-based version of Outlook.
So to use the standard version of Outlook without any error, update the browser and then sign in again:
- Open a web browser, navigate to the website of Outlook, and choose the lite or standard version of the web-based version.
- Type in your login details and then check if you are facing the same error or not.
Read this also: Solutions to [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Outlook Error
- Uninstall and Reinstall Outlook
If you are still facing [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error with Outlook, you can uninstall the older version from your device and then reinstall the latest version of Outlook.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the ‘Apps and Features’ section of your device and using the search window, look for ‘Outlook’.
- Click on the program and then go with the directions to uninstall the app.
- Use Auto Repair Tool
To fix [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] error code, you can also use auto repair tool using the steps listed below:
- Search for ‘Apps and Features’ using the search box.
- Look for MS Office 365 and then select the application; right-click on it and select the option ‘Modify’.
- You will see the heading, ‘how would you like to repair office programs?’ for which you will get two options to choose from:
- Quick repair
- Online repair
- Select ‘Quick Repair’ and then again click on ‘Repair’.
- Make sure to save your work before proceeding and then click ‘Continue’.
- Before you move forward, make sure to save your work and click on ‘Continue’.
- Once the repair is complete, check if the error has been fixed.
That was all about how you can fix the error [pii_email_9c55590039c2c629ec55] with Outlook; hope it helps.