A watch is the perfect accessory to complete your look. Whether you’re trying to nail a casual, a sporty, a formal, or even a traditional look, nothing completes your look like a nice timepiece. There’s no such thing as “too many watches”, right? Buying a watch for men can get irresistible because they are so shiny, and rich-looking, and let’s not forget the kind of new technology that they are blessed with these days.
If you are looking forward to buying a watch for men, let us consider the following factors so that you can make the right choice.
- Style: Watches come in different shapes and sizes but you need to choose your style before buying the one which just looks good. Decide whether you want to buy a luxury, sport, casual, or vintage timepiece, and the style that you choose should also match the outfit you’re wearing and the event you’ll be attending. A luxury watch is perfect for a business meeting, vintage is more suitable for a traditional event while a sports timepiece works well for casual events.
- Type: Watches are both analog and digital and you should choose the one which suits you. Analog watches will give you the old school vibes because they’re more traditional with the Roman numerals on display while the digital ones make time telling easy.
- Features: Check out the kind of features offered in a watch. The analog ones usually have limited features but the digital ones come packed with various features such as a GPS, alarms, and even a calculator. Decide whether you want a basic timepiece or something more.
- Material: These days a watch for men is made from different materials, such as gold, silver, canvas, leather, titanium, and even plastic. The material of the watch you choose should be suitable for your skin. Make sure you’re not allergic to plastic or leather or any other materials before buying a watch.
- Water resistance: Most watches are water resistant these days, so you don’t have much to worry about. But if you’re choosing a watch for the purpose of sports, a sports watch will be suitable because they are effectively water resistant as compared to their counterparts.
- Dial size and shape: Just like the band of the watches, their dial size and shape also matter. From round to rectangular to square, the dial shapes vary and so do their size. If you are petite, you might want to go for a small dial size but if you’re muscular, you can sport the bigger dial size. The shape can depend on your taste.
- Color: The color of the watch, including its wristband, should depend upon your wardrobe collection. If you want to wear one watch with all your clothes, you can stick to neutral colors such as black, grey, navy blue, and bottle green. Earthy colors look best during the day while silver and titanium watches look perfect for evening settings.
With these factors in mind, you can choose the best watch for men and flaunt your timepiece with every outfit you’ve got.