Search engine optimization is very crucial for digital marketing; it increases the visibility of your service in the search engines.
You can say SEO is a set of actions and methods that we carry out to position a website in search engines, especially in Google.
It depends on multiple variables and requires some semantic and technical knowledge to do it in the right way.
Here are some essential factors of SEO:
It is a very important element for any search engine. This feature is based on the following factors:
- Number of inbound links a website receives
- Age of the domain
- Broken links
This concept can be divided into two parts:
- Domain Authority: It refers to the authority of the web in general
- Page Authority: It refers to the authority of web pages
It refers to the optimization within the web. It is all about choosing the right keywords and niches on which we want to position ourselves in search engines.
On-page SEO includes the following features:
- Search engine appearance (title and meta description)
- Keywords to be positioned (target keyword)
- The structure and semantics of URLs
- Internal links (From one page to another)
- Loading speed
- Usability and structure of the web
- Responsive design
It refers to obtain all the external links that point to our page. However, these links must be natural.
Relevant websites make strong relationships and mention each other on their websites, which is also called the guest posting or guest blogging.
In this way, Google understands that the content of the website is important, giving it domain authority and making its position more strong.
It is necessary to obtain these links naturally, so it cannot be considered as Black Hat SEO.
Remember that Google penalizes the Black Hat SEO.
Read this also: Quick Steps to Fix Error 404 Page Not Found Issue
What should your SEO strategy be like?
- Define the niche in which you want to position yourself. We must find the niche in which we can truly have visibility and less competition, so it will be faster to achieve positioning.
- A good domain name can help you to position your brand very well on Google. If your keyword is also is in the domain name, you can have a lot of money in Google’s eyes.
- Keyword research is also very crucial and we must do it carefully. Some tools can help us to carry this study of keywords such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Google Trends.
- We must not only focus on design but also the structure of the website.
- The content of the website must be of good quality.
- Develop a link building strategy that includes internal and external linking.
So, the importance of SEO in digital marketing is tremendous.
It must be the primary channel to work since appearing in the first positions in search engines can award us good traffic, recognition, and visibility.