5 Benefits Of Using A HubSpot Web Design
March 1, 2021
HubSpot has always been known for being a top-notch marketing automation software. This platform is also considered one of the top content management systems used nowadays without a technical background in creating, publishing, or updating site pages.
It’s crucial to build a website that will attract higher traffic, convert more prospects, and maximize your investment. And, HubSpot can help you achieve these goals for a stronger web presence.
Find out the other important benefits of using a HubSpot web design when creating your business website by reading below.
- Maximize Your HubSpot Investment
Are you frustrated because you can’t track sales ROI and marketing activities? One way to maximize your investment is by seeking the help of a HubSpot web design professional. Delivery of a healthy ROI is possible with the expertise of a developer, designer, marketer, strategist, editor, SEO person, and copywriter.
Working with HubSpot certified experts benefits your company because of their useful and intuitive content optimization system. HubSpot certified marketers can help you create brand awareness by quickly deploying HubSpot services to maximize your investment, such as the following:
- HubSpot Development Services: creating custom HubSpot modules, landing page templates, workflows, blogs, emails, and migrations and integrations.
- HubSpot Marketing Services: implementing inbound strategy, buyer personas, marketing automation, content personalization, automation, on-page SEO optimization, and PPC optimization
- HubSpot Analytics Services: include creating sales sequences, custom reporting, lead scoring, and nurturing.
- Convenient To Use
HubSpot is one of the recommended software solutions for small businesses because of its practicality and convenience. Aside from marketing purposes, HubSpot also excels in web development, so you can implement your sales and marketing more efficiently and effectively. With a HubSpot web design, you can benefit from HubSpot’s CMS Hub, which is very easy to use. It doesn’t require coding, allowing you to create and edit pages easily.
Here are the things that make HubSpot convenient to use:
- Universal Templates: You can use stunning pre-built templates to customize your webpages and landing pages to ensure cohesiveness throughout your website.
- Avoid Mismatches: You don’t need to worry about any mismatches in logos, navigation, and designs.
- Easy Drag-And-Drop Editor: Create, publish, and update changes efficiently using the drag-and-drop editor, adjusting and removing page elements whenever you like.
- Personalize Landing Pages And Content
Personalization increases engagement with your website, emails, and content marketing campaigns. Consumers are used to browsing generic websites with similar templates. Using a HubSpot web design can customize your landing pages and content to appeal to your target audience. Here’s how:
- Customize the default styles of fonts, buttons, and colors using HubSpot starter templates.
- Optimize web pages for search engines using the HubSpot SEO optimizer tool. You can check recommendations to improve your web content performance in search engines.
- Build a coded template to manually add personalization tokens to templates to your emails using a HubSpot web design.
- Create A Responsive Website
Statistics show that there are seven million mobile users in the world. For this reason, many businesses are trying to establish an excellent online presence to increase business reach. One way to attract online users is by creating a responsive website that works across all devices.
CMS Hub, a fully-hosted content management system, creates a responsive HubSpot web design, connecting other HubSpot tools. With this integration, customers, employees, and visitors can unify sales, marketing, site browsing experience, and services.
- Benefit From Advanced Analytics
Tracking your web performance is crucial because it also reflects your overall business performance. Web analytics can show your online marketing performance to know your strengths and weaknesses so you can develop better strategies to increase your ROI.
So, how does having a HubSpot web-designed website can help with analytics? Here’s how:
- Integrate With Google Analytics: One of the most powerful analytics tools to help you know your progress online is Google Analytics. Having a HubSpot web-designed website allows you to maximize further auditing your web performance. In the HubSpot website settings, add the Google Analytics tracking ID to benefit from advanced analytics.
- Track Visitors: HubSpot tracks web visitors by using browser cookies. HubSpot does it by checking for existing tracking cookies whenever online visitors land on your website. Also, HubSpot links previous page views when visitors fill out a form based on the tracking cookies.
- HubSpot Dashboard: You can check your webpage stats on the HubSpot dashboard, including the conversion and click through rates for calls-to-action and SEO metrics, such as inbound links and ranked keywords.
There are many benefits to using a HubSpot web design. You can maximize your HubSpot investment with the help of certified experts. Make your landing pages easy to edit for a customized website. Also, your business can benefit from having a responsive website that works well in all screen sizes of Internet-capable devices. Finally, the analytics capabilities of using a HubSpot web-designed website help boost your sales and marketing.